Top Ten Tuesday @ The Broke and Bookish
Only yesterday I added three books to my list that I am extremely excited to read.
1. Keeping the Jewel in the Crown: The British Betrayal of India by Walter Reid
2. The South Asia Papers: A Critical Anthology of Writings by Stephen Philip Cohen
3. The Silk Roads: A New History of the World by Peter Frankopan
Before that I had added
4. Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity by Nabeel Qureshi
And a good friend of mine gave me an unexpected and most welcome gift in
5. The Fall of Arthur by J.R.R. Tolkien
Yet another friend leant me his brand new book to read over Christmas
6. The Handle's Messiah Family Advent Reader by Donna W. Payne & Fran Lenzo
These are the latest additions to my *TBR list and all of them are physical copies. They're also slated in for 2017 lists. Although, I think it highly like I might dive into at least two of these before the year is out.
So, what have you added to your TBR list lately?
*Just to clarify, my TBR list always consists of books that are already in my possession. It is different from my Wishlist.